Who We Are
- YNG is more than a brand. It is a lifestyle.
Our intention is to reduce waste within our community and share an easier reach into a less waste, conscientious lifestyle.
The results are shown in the simple products that have been created with minimal aesthetics.
Everything you see has either one or very limited pieces because we work with pre-loved/offcuts/deadstock/sustainable materials.
"All of our products are crafted with a team of sewers who works from home to provide additional income for their families."
Community is integral to us. Our brand value is based of a minimal aesthetic philosophy where we craft products can be easily pair with anything.
It is very important that we value what we do and believe in it firmly every step of the way,
from material sourcing to sampling and production, right down to our timeless silhouettes and details.
"Every effort keeps in mind on recreating the time of handmade products that lasts"
YNG seeks to evolve and we value your opinions always.
Write in and connect with us here or on our IG.
Tell us what is good, what works, what you are not a big fan of, what you would like to see more of.
As the brand grows, we seek to improve the quality of our products by engaging with all of you.
Be our friend on this journey.
We are always seeking new team members who love to get crafty or sew, connect with us if you would like to be part of the family!
Some things we do:
- Collaboration. Are you an individual or company with old furniture or materials to creat with? Leave us a message if you would like to whip up something fun together.
- D.F.O, Design For One services [ Making custom wearables made to last or upcycled after your event ]
- Consultation [ Do you have a huge clutter that you don't know where or how to even start? It is true that a de-cluttered living space leads to a de-cluttered headspace. We practice mindful living by making good choices through identifying your style and helping you make small changes for better habits.]
- Workshops [ Contact us for personal, group or corporate workshop. We currently offer Coffee Grinds Soap Scrub Bar Workshop, and Basic Crochet Dishcloth Workshop]
Where To Find Us
Shop our limited products online!
Follow us on IG
PINKOI (Worldwide Shipping) - currently uploading
also available in stores:
The Reloved Collective @ 333 Kreta Ayer Road, #02-27
(offers YNG bags and wearables and workshops)
The Sustainability Project @ 21 Bukit Batok Cres, #06-78 Wcega Tower
(offers YNG bags, wearables and workshops in shop and also online)
(offers YNG bags and accessories in shop and also online)